Author: DATABASE SOS©All rights reserved [without my consent, it may not be reproduced in any form, otherwise there is the right to further legal responsibility.]
If you encounter a database that is similar to an encryption virus and encrypted (oracle, mysql, sql server), you can contact us to achieve a better recovery effect without paying the hacker (the recovery is not successful without any fees)
E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.orgProvide professional decryption recovery services.
1. Multiple machines, do not use the same account and password
2. The login password should have sufficient length and complexity, and the login password should be changed regularly.
3. The shared folder of important data should be set up with access control and regularly backed up
4. Regularly detect security vulnerabilities in the system and software and apply patches in a timely manner.
5. Periodically go to the server to check if there is any abnormality. View scope includes:
a) Whether there are new accounts
b) Guest is enabled
c) Is there an exception in the Windows system log
d) Is there any abnormal interception of anti-virus software?
6. Install security protection software and ensure its normal operation.
7. Download and install software from regular channels.
8. For unfamiliar software, if it has been intercepted by antivirus software, do not add trust to continue running.